Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Big Dogs Aug 8th and 9th

Quote Originally Posted by Tippyman View Post
    So if you're gonna have the whole mobile kitchen thing going, at least let me contribute the eggs! Farm fresh!
    Any food that is contribued will be greatfully accepted and cooked.... I've got you down for eggs, Sir!
    John

2015 JK Unlimited Sahara (Wife's True Mall Crawler)
    2008 JK Unlimited (Wheeler/Daily Driver)
    1999 TJ (Wheeler/Driver)
    1990 SJ (Wheeler)
    1989 XJ (Plow Truck)
    1980 Scout II Traveler (Under Going SLOW full frame off Resto-Mod)
    1976 Scout II Terra (Bone Stock Driver)
    1972 Scout II (Cheap Truck)

Binder Planet

Rock Crawlers for the Presrvation of Future Access
    Central Virginia Jeepers

Think I might be coming up for this after all and very possibly with a Liberty on the trailer to beat on some! It has been sitting in my yard for over 4 years now and I figure what the hell. See what this piece o can do. I am going to test fit my 31s this weekend. Maybe pull fenders off too. front driver wheel is a little cockeyed but everything works on it. Will have to make sure there is some good pull points too!

Damn I have a lot going on this weekend. Hope my old ass can get it done.

I will not be, I'm going to WA and AK that week....Aug 9th to Aug 17th.....
    HUTCH

I will be there to see what this Liberty can do. It is what I have and will be more fun than riding shotgun. Greg will be making the trip also. I will be leaving from work somewhere around 3 p.m. on Friday. Should be hitting Gore around 7 p.m..20150802_120626_resized.jpg20150802_120654_resized.jpg20150802_120714_resized.jpg

needs a 2" budget boost to keep the tires from rubbing. Will be looking today see what is available for this POS

I'll be leaving at 6 on friday, so won't be there til around 9 ish at the earliest I'm estimating.
    - Tim
    Yellow LJ

The weather is looking perfect, I can't wait! We'll be leaving Friday afternoon by around 2-3.

I just completed re-doing my front bottom links and just need to put the skid plate back on. So the ChevYota should be ready.
    Still need to look in the camper cause I haven't been in there since the last BDs. Probably not much needs to be done except load it onto the truck and stop for some supplies Friday on my way out. Firewood ready to be loaded. Lets hope I don't forget it.
    Got 2 full cans of LP. Probably should make a run to TSC and fill the other 2 but doubt I'll have the time and bring one as a backup. What I have should be plenty for the weekend. I'll bring my nitrogen in case I need to adjust those rear shocks cause I don't think I'll have time to fuss with them now.

A little rain is being called for Thursday late and Friday morning so by the time we get there Friday afternoon/evening everything should be dry. Saturday and Sunday mid 80 degree range with zero percent of rain. Should be a really excellent weekend to wheel.
    Rich...
    ---
    RCPFA
    Riggory
    AutoTraker
    Central Virginia Jeepers
    Last count have 3 Jeeps. A CJ, TJ & a XJ. Also got a ChevYota.
    Gotta have a backup for the backup when you drive a Jeep.
    I Live in a Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots.
    (Clint Eastwood: “President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,”)
    ("Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol." U.S. Marshals (1998) - Tommy Lee Jones)
    ("People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov )
    ("Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads." — Doc Brown in Back to the Future)

I'll be heading out Friday after work, Probably about 4ish, should get there around 6 or so...
    John

2015 JK Unlimited Sahara (Wife's True Mall Crawler)
    2008 JK Unlimited (Wheeler/Daily Driver)
    1999 TJ (Wheeler/Driver)
    1990 SJ (Wheeler)
    1989 XJ (Plow Truck)
    1980 Scout II Traveler (Under Going SLOW full frame off Resto-Mod)
    1976 Scout II Terra (Bone Stock Driver)
    1972 Scout II (Cheap Truck)

Binder Planet

Rock Crawlers for the Presrvation of Future Access
    Central Virginia Jeepers

Just don't give your keys to Deb! : )

Just picked up a trailer yesterday. Sweet deal 9900 gross weight, 18 ft dove tail, twin braking axles. $1500. In great shape. some rust here and there but all cosmetic. All lights work, even gave me new rail light, in the box LED for the rear. Hopefully have time to get to DMV today. Yeah no more driving to Falls Church to borrow a trailer. Wasn't really ready to buy one yet but guy had listed for $2000 and let it go for $1500 so wasn't passing that deal up.

Weather looking awesome! Liberty on the trailer and ready to get beat on. Hope work load stays as it is right now and will enable me to leave early. Quick stop in Front Royal for groceries, beverages and to drop a lawn mower off with Alan Forney. See everyone tonight!