Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Sunday 5/17, Amp Hill (changed from Mother's Day)

Quote Originally Posted by rockbuggy View Post
    Cool , I'll see you around 9am.
    Are you camping and wheeling sunday?

Quote Originally Posted by YjRyan View Post
    Are you camping and wheeling sunday?
    I can't, got stuff to do on Sunday.

Change of plans, I have a friend that wants to come and see the property and wheel with us, we would both be camping too if that's cool.

Quote Originally Posted by rockbuggy View Post
    Change of plans, I have a friend that wants to come and see the property and wheel with us, we would both be camping too if that's cool.
    Sure. No problem.
    Rich...
    ---
    RCPFA
    Riggory
    AutoTraker
    Central Virginia Jeepers
    Last count have 3 Jeeps. A CJ, TJ & a XJ. Also got a ChevYota.
    Gotta have a backup for the backup when you drive a Jeep.
    I Live in a Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots.
    (Clint Eastwood: “President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,”)
    ("Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol." U.S. Marshals (1998) - Tommy Lee Jones)
    ("People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov )
    ("Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads." — Doc Brown in Back to the Future)

Wish I had come out yesterday. Don't want to drive 3 hours to play in the slop. I will see everyone for the trail clearing event.

Conditions on the trail were perfect Saturday, nice and dry, great traction, not hot nor cold out. It did rain late Saturday but not till we were off the trails.
    Sunday was a different story. Because of the previous nights rain the trails were slick but not muddy and as the day progressed the trails dried up.
    It did pour on us late Sunday afternoon so everyone packed up in the pouring rain. Of course as soon as the last vehicle was headed home, the rain stopped.
    Still it was a good day to wheel.
    Rich...
    ---
    RCPFA
    Riggory
    AutoTraker
    Central Virginia Jeepers
    Last count have 3 Jeeps. A CJ, TJ & a XJ. Also got a ChevYota.
    Gotta have a backup for the backup when you drive a Jeep.
    I Live in a Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots.
    (Clint Eastwood: “President Obama is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on the American people,”)
    ("Get yourself a Glock and lose that nickel plated sissy pistol." U.S. Marshals (1998) - Tommy Lee Jones)
    ("People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do." - Isaac Asimov )
    ("Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads." — Doc Brown in Back to the Future)

Glad you were able to get out and take advantage of the conditions Saturday.